Mahidol University International College (MUIC) held “High School Counselors’ Seminar 2019” at Chariyarasami Hall, Aditayathorn Building on June 14, 2019.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Chulathida Chomchai, MD, MUIC Dean, welcomed a group of 100 high school teachers and counselors from both Thai and international schools.
The Corporate Communication Unit of MUIC organized this seminar to enhance the network between MUIC and high schools and provide valuable knowledge about international education and teach new skills through workshops facilitated by MUIC’s experts. The topics included “Walking Forward with Gen Z” and “Adolescent Psychology: The Importance of Signs and Symptoms.”
This event was meant to develop among high school teachers and counselors not only important skills about 21st Century Education but also ways to understand and handle members of Generation Z.
In the afternoon session, the participants attended seven workshops including:
• “Oriental Tea & Talk” by International Relations and Global Affairs
• “Science for Foodies” by Science
• “Grow your Money: A Data-driven Decision” by Business Administration
• “Media Talk and Design Talk” by Fine and Applied Arts (Media and Communication & Communication Design)
• “Wine Tasting” by Tourism and Hospitality Management
• “ICCU’s Got Talent: A Cultural Appreciation Show” by Intercultural Studies and Languages
• “Pathway to MUIC” by Admissions and the Preparation Center for Languages and Mathematics