In addition, living together in DMU must follow DMU regulations for your safety and unity among students, they wer as follows:
1. DMU opens at 5.00am and closes at 11.00pm
2. Please lock the door every time when you leave your room and don’t forget your key.
3. To prevent loss, do not put valuables items in your room such as cash, jewelry, expensive items, etc. There are sub-branches bank in the university to store your cash. If necessary, put your items in the locked cabinet.
4. Some of electric equipment are prohibit from Mahidol home such as TV, refrigerator, air conditioner fan, electric pan, microwave, electric pot, etc. (Mahidol home has electric pot, refrigerator, TV and refrigerator service for 24 hours)
5. Students can do their laundry, use the laundry service or automatic laundry machine with in Mahidol home.
6. Mahidol Home is the property of Mahidol University. Students should be take care of it. If you see anything wrong please notify Mahidol home teacher immediately.