We are delighted to invite you to the upcoming “International Conference on Resources and Human Mobility” jointly organized by Mahidol University International College, Thailand and Chiba University, Japan. The conference will be held at Charinyarasmi Hall, Aditayathorn Building, Mahidol University International College (MUIC) on 2 – 3 December 2019 at 9:00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
This international conference, funded by the Japanese government, is part of an ongoing large-scale research project titled “Relational studies on Global Crises”. We are very much honored to have Dr. Watcharas Leelawath, the Executive Director of Mekong Institute as our keynote speaker on 2 December 2019.
The conference will have eight panels:
• Panel 1 – Cross-Border Mobility of Agro-based Workers
• Panel 2 – Territories and Environment as Resources
• Panel 3 – Land and Human Mobility in Africa
• Panel 4 – Labor Migration and Resources
• Panel 5 – Conflicts over Resources
• Panel 6 – Visualize the Symbolic Representation of Refugees
• Panel 7 – Human Trafficking and Migration: Situations in Asia
• Panel 8 – Muslim Communities in South East Asia and Their Networks with the Middle East
An information sheet and timetable for discussion panels are attached to this letter. For more information, please email Ms. Chayapim Warashinakom at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-700-5000 Ext. 1022.