Available Courses for this June 24 – July 5, 2019 are
1. ASEAN Regionalization and Regionalism Economic, Social Security and Political Perspectives
2. Sustainable Development in ASEAN
3. Paradigm shift in Civil Society, Advocacy and Human Rights in ASEAN Advantges of the course – Discussion orientated
– Part of the MA program available as certificate course.
– Successful candidates will earn certificate and credits. The credits can be later used for credits requirement for the degree MA ASEAN Studies for Sustainable Development
– International atmosphere, with faculties from ASEAN experts of various fields.
– Field work included Application and more information http://www.grad.mahidol.ac.th/AseanStudies/Short-Course.php